Saturday, May 2, 2009

Unknown Unknown

Living in the moment has new meaning for me now as does my commitment to my own evolution!  Amazing what coming face to face with myself and my fallibility can do to bring me back inside myself to all the dark places where I feel the most vulnerable.  All the dark places where I bargained with myself for a piece of me, counting on the fact that some of me would be left when all the other stuff was done.  Preaching one thing, take care of yourself, make time for yourself and doing another myself by not taking care of me first.....what hypocrisy what bullshit!  And life has taken a twist I never expected and as a result I have the opportunity to live on the edge by stepping into the unknown of designing my life on my own one moment at at time.  I have the opportunity to imagine the life I would design and not only design it but step into it!  As I do simple things like going for a walk by myself with out waiting for anyone or anything I realize I've probably never done that ever!  Most of my life has been spent taking care of others first often resenting it when all that hard work was just taken for granted and expected!  Imagine just a walk, a  on my own! Imagine the possibilities yet undiscovered as I moment to moment hold to my absolute commitment to my own evolution my own commitment to choose and choose and choose.  Simple and immense as I put me first in my own life and reshape it all, all with great RIG.

No comments: