Sunday, June 24, 2007

Life Lessons

Yesterday I was so proud of my computer neophyte self for setting up my new blog.....then when I tried to get back in this morning it was a no go, a no go and a no go. I Couldn't figure out how to log in and I couldn't even answer the questions about my username and password....I hadn't written them down....I didn't know I need to remember them and if I had I probably thought I would just remember what I needed to remember. As I thought about my struggle to figure it out, to make it work, to keep at it until I figured it out I had a good laugh at myself and guess what? Moments after deciding to just let go and set up a new blog it all reappeared as if magic .



What a metaphor for getting out of my head staying in the moment, if it is not working do something else. After a great chuckle "at myself" here I am in the middle of what I wanted with not much effort.......I am sure there is a great lesson there.

1 comment:

Lori Walton said...

Welcome to living life Decloaked to more than you will ever know.

I am so happy to see you up and live!

I look forward to many enjoyable reads from your life.

Hugs,

Lori