Saturday, June 23, 2007

Cleaning my drawers

Why you might ask would I blog about cleaning my underwear drawer! Especially in my very first blog.......yup I actually got it set up all by myself. Well while the purpose may elude others it is critically clear and very important to me. Important because I had a huge, no pun intended, purpose in cleaning the drawer. It represents to me a new start. A vital new start....not the first new start I have ever made but certainly the first new start I've made in this moment. And of course I remember what my mother used to say about always making sure I had clean underwear on when I was going somewhere important. So I have new underwear on for this important event. A start to me showing up and being present in my own life.

For so long I thought that understanding that evolution was a process was enough for evolution to happen! I now acknowledge that my emphasis on understanding has gotten in the way of the very evolution I so desperately wanted.

So I'v cleaned out my underwear drawer and set up my blog! Imagine what will come next!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I think I'm glad that you've cleaned out your "drawers." :)
What a pleasant surprise to see you blogging.
I've been waiting and hoping the the "groov'in" grandma would appear and here you are.
Fantastic!
Hugs and welcome,
Amy

Unknown said...

What a nice idea...help me clean out my drawers!