Thursday, July 23, 2009

Restless

Restless, restless...there is the echo of a song in the back of my mind and yet I can't pull anymore from the depths of wherever I stored the full version. That seems par for the course at the moment! I feel restless, unsettled, unsure of even the ground I walk on while at the same time I am so confident that whatever unfolds will be just fine and I will be fine! Perhaps that is really the lesson for me in this deep state of restlessness that I will manifest what ever I clearly focus on especially when I am in alignment from 7 to 1. Hum.... I know that and yet I haven't yet stepped up to what I want to create in the immediate future. I have lived with my husband for 26 years and yet as different as every day has been we are in a new phase of "really" different. He has recently been diagnosed with dementia and I have no idea what that mean day to day moment to moment. I suspect my restlessness is about clarifying my thinking and focusing on what I want to manifest for the rest of my life as I am certain of one thing it will never match the plan I consciously or unconsciously had in my head for my "mature years". I am also aware that in the moments I choose to see my universe as unlimited albeit very different I feel free and a bit restless. Restless because I have so much potential and although I believe I have all the potential I can create I also have a lot of old beliefs, values and attitudes and rules around what I do now! I am clear that I am not yet sure about what I want to manifest and for now that is just fine as I know it will unfold exactly as it should.

No comments: